Draft Annual Plan
As part of the Hastings District Council’s budget setting for the 2017/18 financial year, the Draft Annual Plan 2017/18 public consultation process is now open. You can also have your say here on the Council Water Update.
Please click on the links below to view:
Have your say:
We value your feedback so please let us know your views on the Draft Annual Plan 2017/18 by lodging a formal submission with Council, or completing a quick survey on the key issues.
Please click on one of the following links to access your choice of formal submission form:
Take a quick survey – your choices
Indicate your preference on the three key matters outlined in the Draft Annual Plan 2017/18 consultation document.
Click here to access the survey.
Formal submissions close Monday 8 May 2017.
Want to know more?
Feel free to attend a public meeting on one of the following dates:
- Tuesday 18 April, 6pm – Flaxmere Community Centre, Flaxmere
- Thursday 20 April, 5.30pm – Council Chamber, Hastings District Council, Hastings
- Wednesday 26 April, 5.30pm – Havelock North Community Centre, Havelock North
The following links provide further supporting information to the plan:
- Draft Annual Plan – supporting information
- BECA Report – Clifton Beach: Long Term Coastal Protection Works
- Hawke’s Bay Community Fitness Trust – Stakeholder briefing document